The golden rules
- Use common sense
- Be respectful toward the author and other commenters.
That’s really all you need to know!
Readers of this blog are encouraged to comment on my blog posts and pages. However, there are rules that must be followed or the commenter(s) will be blocked or their comments removed:
- Please avoid using profanity.
- Do not post links to other websites without a proper reason. In other words: no advertising.
- Posting in ALL CAPS or BOLD ITALIC AND UNDERLINED is strongly discouraged and does not add emphasis to your comment. Also remember that there’s a limited supply of exclamation marks in the world.
- Keep comments relevant to the blog post topic.
- No personal attacks on other commenters or the blog author, and don’t incite flame wars.
All comments are sent to the author of this blog and are moderated. They may be edited for grammar, spelling, extraneous links, and other conventions. The editor will keep his edits to a minimum in order to preserve the commenter’s voice.
Any comments which violate the rules mentioned above may be deleted, removed, or edited without the commenter’s consent.